Senior Visual Designer
Full-time position in our Louisville, Kentucky Headquarters
Relocation costs are negotiable
ABOUT THE JOB: As a senior web designer, you will design enterprise-level websites and collaborate with LEAP Group's strategy, UX and development teams to create smart, sophisticated digital experiences for all kinds of companies, from local to global. Salary and job title are flexible and commensurate with experience. Relocation costs are negotiable.
ABOUT YOU: You've been honing your digital design skills for years, and you're ready to step up. Your designs are sharp, sophisticated and ideas go beyond the templated look. Your portfolio stands out in a crowd. You are passionate and relentless when it comes to creating great work. You present with clarity and confidence, and you're generally a nice person to work with.
- Concept original, sophisticated design ideas that make viewing and navigating a website easy and enjoyable.
- Your focus will primarily be websites, but you can also breathe life into other experiences, like social media, banner ads, mobile apps, AR and more.
- Collaborate and communicate with other creatives, strategists, developers, PMs and your account team.
- Stay current on digital design and marketing trends, and be an advocate for new thinking within the agency.
- Create compelling presentations, and effectively sell your work to co-workers and clients.
- 7+ years of interactive design experience for both web-based and mobile products.
- Portfolio that shows off your skills. Agency experience a plus.
- The ideal portfolio will feature website designs and have a smattering of other digital / social media campaigns.
- Proven experience with responsive web design principles for multiple devices and operating systems.
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience with user interface design and usability.
- Have UX understanding, but you don't need to be a full-on expert.
- Experience with QA best practices.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and proven experience with Sketch, Zeplin and
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Design or other related program.
- ABOUT US: LEAP Group is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. If you're talented, hard-working and nice, let's create awesome things together! We have a smart team, a healthy work-life balance and a relaxed office environment. Visit us at leapagency.com to see more.