Senior Software Engineer
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name customers.
- Strong familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Accustom to SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Comfortable with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Assist executive team with sales pitches.
- Able and willing to lead technical meetings with a client.
- Assist with junior developers and code reviews.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 6+ years of Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server experience
- 3+ years of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify)
- Proven experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience
- Experience building highly scalable software solutions.
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Ability to work directly with customers at times
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
- Willing to travel on occasion