Community and Media Managers at LEAP Amp are tasked with creating amazing short-form content, and strategically distributing that content across all client platforms. C&MMs are trusted to own each of their client's social media presence and proactively work towards client goals/objectives established in the planning process.
A significant part of a C&MM's responsibilities include finding creative and exciting ways to amplify content for our clients. This includes strategically planning paid media buys, as well as placing those buys. Thoughtful consideration and detailed management of these buys is critical to client success.
C&MMs are ambitious rockstars at LEAP Amp. We have high expectations and aspirations for individuals that accept this challenge!
LEAP Amp's goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the power of social & digital media in order to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
Essential Job Functions
- Social content creation
- Social content management
- Social media buying and planning
- Social media monitoring and moderation
- Creative idea generation
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Content performance
- Media buy performance
- Client retention (all LEAP Amp staff are responsible for client retention)
- Self-management & organization of tasks
- Seeks opportunities for account/project growth
- College Degree (BA or BS in related field)
- 2 years social media management experience
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to work with clients
- Passion for social & digital media
- Technology & software proficiency
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Ability to travel as needed
- Reports to Director of Media & Advertising
- Determined based on experience.
- LEAP Amp is a meritocracy, which operates with a zero tolerance for politics. We expect all employees to act as if they were owners at all time and seek the highest possible customer service, while maintaining the highest possible profitability at the same time. We attack every project with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. We are our client's unfair advantage and we take nothing more seriously than that. Play hard, work hard, always assume and project positive intent on your teammates.