Software Engineer (Full Stack/Web-Centric)
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name customers. Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development (70%).
- Familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Familiarity with Golang (packages, goroutines, channels, etc.).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ yrs. of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server
- 1+ yrs. of experience with Golang
- 1+ yrs. of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify)
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, SCSS, typescript
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Ability to work directly with customers at times
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
- Willing to travel on occasion
- Comfortable tracking time and progress in a project management tool
- Ability to contribute to team growth and process improvement