This position serves an integral role on the research and analytics team, providing assistance in key research activities such as: methodology, designing, development, and testing of instrumentation, marketing of research opportunities, participant recruitment, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
* Note: This position will operate as a contract employee.
- Assists in the development of methodology and procedures to answer key research questions
- Supports the creation of appropriate instrumentation and protocols
- Recruitment of participants (via telephone, email, and marketing efforts)
- Data collection assistance (co-moderation of interviews and focus groups, note taking)
- Thematic coding of qualitative data
- Descriptive analysis of quantitative data
- Visual representation of data
- Data maintenance (clean-up, recoding, restructuring)
- Communication of key findings, insights, and recommendations
- Provides secondary research of existing literature/findings
- Collaboration with other agency departments (creative, development, project and account management)
- The individual should possess a strong passion for research and data analysis.
- Ability to pick up new systems, methods, or processes and quickly gain efficiency.
- Ability to communicate through storytelling
- Comfortable presenting in front of internal/external audiences
- Comfortable cold calling research participants
- Capacity to multitask or change tasks frequently
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree; major or emphasis in statistics, data analytics, research, or marketing preferred
- Strong analytical skills- ability to tell story from raw data
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Foundational understanding of research methods and descriptive statistical analysis Microsoft Office Suite expertise (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Completed coursework in behavioral research
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience moderating/co-moderating focus group or interview sessions