- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name customers. Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
- Strong use of CSS Frameworks, including Bootstrap and Material-UI.
- Fully integrate web sites with backend 3rd party toolsets and API calls.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 4+ yrs. of experience with WordPress CMS
- 2+ yrs. of experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, typescript
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Ability to work directly with customers at times
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
*Must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis
LEAP Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: LEAP Group is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LEAP Group are based on business needs, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. LEAP Group will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. LEAP Group encourages applicants of all ages.