The Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PSM will work closely with our head of Search Engine Marketing to both strategize and execute sophisticated campaigns on behalf of our clients and internal marketing efforts.
LEAP Amp's goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the Paid power of social & digital media in order to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Campaign performance
- Media buy performance
- Client retention (all LEAP Amp staff are responsible for client retention)
- Self-management & organization of tasks
- Seeks opportunities for account/project growth
- 2-4 years minimum experience in PPC
- Passion for search and digital marketing
- High attention to detail
- AdWords certification
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to work with clients
- Passion for social & digital media
- Technology & software proficiency
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Ability to travel as needed
Reports to Director of Media & Advertising
Determined based on experience.
LEAP Amp is a meritocracy, which operates with a zero tolerance for politics. We expect all employees to act as if they were owners at all time and seek the highest possible customer service, while maintaining the highest possible profitability at the same time. We attack every project with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. We are our client's unfair advantage and we take nothing more seriously than that. Play hard, work hard, always assume and project positive intent on your teammates.