LEAP Group is a network of advertising agencies aligned around a core point of view to help our clients Market Less and Matter More.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding attention to detail to provide administrative and basic bookkeeping / accounting support. This individual will perform a wide range of tasks supporting the Finance, Human Resources, and Administration teams.
The ideal candidate must be a team player comfortable with taking direction from multiple team members and must be able to communicate professionally and affably with both internal and external customers.
- Quickbooks data entry and report generation
- Sending payment reminders to clients
- Auditing receipts for expense reports
- Preparing invoices and checks for mailing
- Stocking office supply inventory and ordering office supplies
- Daily mail pickup and sorting
- Scanning and filing of documents (both electronic and paper copies)
- Scanning and sending documents to remote employees
- Front desk reception / receive deliveries / answer incoming calls
- Filing, ordering supplies, running errands and other general office and team support
- Keep common spaces (kitchens, conference rooms, etc.) clutter free and client-ready
- Other duties as assigned
What you need!
- Extreme attention to detail / organizational skills
- Strong time management / planning skills
- Strong aptitude for multitasking
- Professional and pleasant written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping / accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel and other Office applications
- Basic to moderate experience with QuickBooks
- 3+ years of professional office experience
- 3+ years of bookkeeping / accounting experience
- 2+ years QuickBooks experience