This position serves an integral role on the research and analytics team, providing assistance in key research activities such as: methodology, designing, development, and testing of instrumentation, marketing of research opportunities, participant recruitment, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
* Note: This position will operate as a contract employee.
- Assists in the development of methodology and procedures to answer key research questions
- Supports the creation of appropriate instrumentation and protocols
- Recruitment of participants (via telephone, email, and marketing efforts)
- Data collection assistance (co-moderation of interviews and focus groups, note taking)
- Thematic coding of qualitative data
- Descriptive analysis of quantitative data
- Visual representation of data
- Data maintenance (clean-up, recoding, restructuring)
- Communication of key findings, insights, and recommendations
- Provides secondary research of existing literature/findings
- Collaboration with other agency departments (creative, development, project and account management)
- The individual should possess a strong passion for research and data analysis.
- Ability to pick up new systems, methods, or processes and quickly gain efficiency.
- Ability to communicate through storytelling
- Comfortable presenting in front of internal/external audiences
- Comfortable cold calling research participants
- Capacity to multitask or change tasks frequently
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree; major or emphasis in statistics, data analytics, research, or marketing preferred
- Strong analytical skills- ability to tell story from raw data
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Foundational understanding of research methods and descriptive statistical analysis Microsoft Office Suite expertise (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Completed coursework in behavioral research
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience moderating/co-moderating focus group or interview sessions
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.