Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
- Capable of designing highly scalable software solutions and frameworks that are easily consumable by other engineers.
- Stays on the forefront of new developments in technology and works to advocate and adopt them for use at LEAP.
- Establishes engineering standards through collaboration with other team members.
- Capable of teaching/mentoring complex technical concepts to engineers.
- Mentors less experienced engineers towards building better, standardized technical solutions.
- Proven history of designing the correct technical solution for complex business problems.
- Promotes a culture of continuously improving technical solutions and SDLC practices.
- Identifies opportunities for refactoring, optimizing, and otherwise improving legacy codebases.
- Acting technical evangelist, both internally and externally for the development team.
- Organizes strategic monologues and dialogs both internally and externally to educate the development team, as well as external teams.
- Takes ownership of work items assigned – communicates estimates and progress as part of SDLC process, and actively works to resolve issues blocking progress.
- Assists in the QA process.
- Participates as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
- Develop and maintain an open and fluid communication with management.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with other team members.
- Strong familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Accustom to SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Comfortable with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Assist executive team with sales pitches.
- Able and willing to lead technical meetings with a client.
- Assist with junior developers and code reviews.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 10+ years of Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server experience.
- 6+ years of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico).
- Proven experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript.
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience.
- Experience building highly scalable software solutions.
Required Soft Skills
- Team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change.
- Ability to work directly with customers at times.
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous.
- Willing to travel on occasion.