LEAP Agency is looking to hire a full-time Digital Creative Director to join our full-service digital marketing agency. Are you an experienced professional interested in planning and guiding transformative user experiences for website and applications? Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team? Are you interested in competitive benefits, like unlimited PTO? If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE DIGITAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR
This role reports directly to LEAP's VP of Strategy + Innovation and possesses strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. You have an equal working knowledge of UI/UX best practices and trends while understanding how content, design and technology work in harmony to create memorable, yet practical user experiences. You will work closely with LEAP's in-house Research and Analytics teams to deliver insight-driven, data-tested solutions, serve as a bridge between our Creative/UX and Development teams and be a confident liaison when presenting work and applying constructive feedback to clients. You take the time to understand the client's business goals in order to evaluate and design forward-thinking interfaces that deliver a meaningful user experience. You are a self-starter that can carry any project across the finish line working independently or collaboratively as a team.
This role is responsible for a number of functions including:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Leading UX teams to deliver forward-thinking site maps, wireframes, user flows and visual layouts.
- Planning and guiding the development of product prototypes.
- Developing personas and use case scenarios.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Assisting Analytics and Copywriting teams with content architecture and development.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Testing and improving the design of websites, apps & software builds.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides.
- Conducting thorough site audits and competitor landscape analysis.
- Planning fluid and meaningful features and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in visual design or equivalent education/experience.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in collaborating and leading Creative/UX team in the design and development of websites and applications.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively with the creative, development, research, strategy and client teams.
- Evaluate concepts, UX, Copy, Art-direction and Design, and provide direction.
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Brand development/strategy experience a plus.
- Strong visual and interactive design skill set.
- Fluidity working across UX, Design and Development.
- Mastery of design, development and staging environments.
- Possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills.
- Creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of responsive design using grid-based principles.
- Proven proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Fluency in best design practices for mobile and desktop platforms.
- Proven ability to communicate design ideas through user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!