LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Senior Software Engineer to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
- Are you an experienced software engineer looking to grow your career and work on varied and interesting projects?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits like unlimited PTO?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and implements external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name clients.
Primary duties include:
- Strong familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Accustomed to SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustomed to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Comfortable with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Experience with one or more cross platform mobile frameworks (Xamarin, Ionic, React Native)
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general client inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Assist executive team with sales pitches.
- Able and willing to lead technical meetings with a client.
- Assist with junior developers and code reviews.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
- 6+ years of Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server experience.
- 3+ years of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify).
- Proven experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript.
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience.
- Experience building highly scalable software solutions.
Occasional travel is required for this position.
- Strong technical skillset.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work directly with client when needed.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!