LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Full Stack Developer to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
- Are you a software developer looking to grow your career?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits, like unlimited paid time off and remote flexibility?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
The Full Stack Developer assists in the design, development, testing and deployment of solutions within a high availability / high security SaaS platform (70%) as well as with the implementation of external-facing websites and digital marketing collateral (30%). This role must be able to provide reliable estimations of the effort required for both large and small projects.
You might be right for this position is you have experience developing functionality essential to client business operations and are capable of solving complex technical problems with a team of other developers.
While this position will be primarily internal, the software developer will on occasion need to be capable of working directly with or alongside clients to provide support for client-side integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server.
- Familiarity integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Familiarity of ASP.NET MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Preferred but not required:
- SaaS development experience.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Familiarity with web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers) and security best practices.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore.)
- Experience with mobile app development (Xamarin preferred.)
- Familiarity with SEO optimization, ADA compliance.
- Experience with plugin/app developments (Shopify, WooCommerce.)
- Experience with database schema design and best practices, including understanding of both SQL and ORM's.
- Webhooks and asynchronous web service design.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to proactively keep teammates and project managers apprised of work status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work directly with clients.
- Highly self-motivated and change-agile.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!