The Media Strategist at LEAP Amp is tasked with building and executing media programs for clients.
A significant part of a Media Strategist's responsibilities include finding creative and exciting ways to amplify content for our clients. This includes strategically planning paid media buys, as well as placing those buys. Thoughtful consideration and detailed management of these buys is critical to client success.
Media Strategists are ambitious rockstars at LEAP Amp. We have high expectations and aspirations for individuals that accept this challenge!
LEAP Amp's goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the power of social & digital media in order to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
Essential Job Functions
- Media buying
- Media planning
- Media management
- Audience Analysis
- Publisher Relations
- Influencer Relations
- Data Reporting
- Data Analysis
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Media buy performance
- Client retention (all LEAP Amp staff are responsible for client retention)
- Self-management & organization of tasks
- Seeks opportunities for account/project growth
- College Degree (BA or BS in related field)
- 3-5 years media management experience
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to work with clients
- Passion for social & digital media
- Technology & software proficiency
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Ability to travel as needed
- Reports to President of LEAP Amp
- Determined based on experience.
LEAP Amp is a meritocracy, which operates with a zero tolerance for politics. We expect all employees to act as if they were owners at all time and seek the highest possible customer service, while maintaining the highest possible profitability at the same time. We attack every project with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. We are our client's unfair advantage and we take nothing more seriously than that. Play hard, work hard, always assume and project positive intent on your teammates.