ABOUT THE JOB: As Digital Design Director, you will lead our Louisville creative team and be the day-to-day representative of the creative department. You will be hands-on, both leading and creating. You will design enterprise-level websites and collaborate with the strategy, UX and development teams. You'll also help lead our clients to forward-thinking digital ideas.
ABOUT YOU: You've been honing your digital design skills for years, and you're ready to step up. Your designs and ideas go beyond the usual templated look, and your portfolio stands out in a crowd. You're ready to be the go-to creative on your accounts and lead a small team of other talented creatives. You present your work with clarity and confidence, and you're generally a nice person to work with.
- Concept original design ideas that make viewing and navigating a website easy and enjoyable.
- Help scope and estimate website requests for new and existing clients.
- Breathe life to digital experiences beyond websites, like social media and augmented reality.
- Stay current on digital design and marketing trends.
- Collaborate and communicate with other creatives, strategists, developers, PMs and your account team.
- Create compelling presentations, and effectively sell your work to co-workers and clients.
- Mentor and lead a team of other talented, passionate creative professionals.
- 8+ years of digital design experience and a portfolio that shows off your skills. Agency experience a plus.
- The ideal portfolio will have website designs, digital / social media campaigns.
- Have UX understanding, but you don't need to be a full-on expert.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and modern web design software like Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Design or other related program.
ABOUT US:LEAP is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. If you're talented, hard-working and nice, let's create awesome things together! We have a smart team, a healthy work-life balance and a relaxed office environment.